Thursday, September 4, 2008

This isn't the end, its just starting


And I quote, "Renee, this isn't the end, its just starting." Andy must be referring to all the fun we are going to have as they are grow up. Or maybe he was just trying to cheer me up. My babies are all grown up and in school. Today was the day.


Five years ago, Abby started kindergarten in Michigan and I thought that was hard. I didn't have any time to myself to think about it since Maddy was 3 years old and Libby was not even a year old. They kept me busy enough. Now my first born is in 4th grade.





Then two years ago, Maddy followed in her sisters footsteps and marched (or climbed) onto the bus in Massachusetts. She was going to do anything her sister did. Now she's moving on up to 2nd grade.



And now its Libbys turn. I can't believe its her turn. Who's going to keep me company? Who am I going to eat lunch with? And she thought only she had those thoughts running through her head. She told me I would be okay, and I will. And she will too.



My girls make me so proud. Andy and I must be doing something right because these girls are remarkable. And its just the beginning.
Like any good mother, I have to run. Recess on the playground starts at 12:10 and if I leave now I can spy on her. I just have one question, will you post my bail if I am arrested for hanging around the school playground?
** I'm hoping to have another slideshow to the right of back to school pictures in a few days so check back! I have the time on my hands to do it.





1 comment:

Laura said...

I have to laugh when I think of you hanging out spying at the playground! You are too funny! Love the back to school pics and the one of that bus!