Monday, September 29, 2008

20 Years gone by

I went to my 20 year class reunoin this past weekend. How fun. Its been 10 years since I saw most of these people. We opened our predictions that we filled out at the 10 year, for where we would be at the 20 year reunion. Mine was as follows:

Happily married with 3 kids. Check. How funny since I didn't have any kids at the 10 year.

Not working - homemaker. Check check.

Living in NYS. Check check check. We lived in Michigan at the time. See this proves that I always hoped we'd make it back. It just took a little longer and more moves than I ever imagined.

And lastly, happy. Quadruple check. My life is good. Despite the small crappy stuff. Like the fact that my computer crashed on the same weekend Andys car overheated. Now I'm spending my morning at the library using the computers with all the townfolks. And crap, my 30 minutes is almost up.

Got to run. Can't wait to see what the next 10 years has in store for me. I'll have to work on my predictions!

1 comment:

Laura said...

that is so crazy that all your predictions were right! What a good little planner you are! :)