Friday, September 5, 2008

Second verse same as the first

The second morning of school was just as good as the first. Smiles, giggles, on time. But a little less chaotic. So, of course, I thought I would snap a couple of pictures.. This time actually seeing Libby get on the bus (yesterday she was too small in front of Abby) - and look theres my shadow taking the picture. One boy asked, "You're taking pictures again?" Get used to it - its only the second day. This could go on for a while.

I just hope they all come home as happy and excited as they did yesterday. I couldn't have asked for a better day.

The only question left..will I swing by the playground around recess time again today? Only time will tell. Maybe Andy is right, I do need a job!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Okay, so did you swing by recess again! :)