Friday, August 8, 2008

Rain rain go away








I didn't where to start on my first posting but since it has been raining nonstop for 3 days in the Cuse, I thought it was a good start. We just got back from our vacation in Lake George and Plymouth MA and its been raining like cats and dogs. The only thing that has saved me is that the girls are so happy to be back home, they haven't even noticed that we aren't leaving the house. Its giving me time to get back into the routine. And for anyone that knows me, this spontaneous, living by seat of my pants vacation, was very out-of-character for me. We managed to have a GREAT time and see many of our old friends. The girls thought that staying at different places every night and not knowing where we were going to have our next meal was fun and exciting. We managed boat rides and attempts to water ski in Lake George, as well as our ocean beach fix in Plymouth.


But like the old saying goes, its great to be home!




Enjoy the pictures. These are just some of my favorites...

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yay! I am so glad you got this up and running! You did such a great job- you are like a pro already! Can't wait to keep up with the King's blog!

Leslie Nunziato said...

Ok, so now you have my curious peaked with this. I have wanted to start a website to post pictures and news instead of always emailing people and this is the perfect way.