Sunday, August 31, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day weekend officially marks the end of summer vacation. I thought I would revisit our summer with some pictures...

The girls went to their first wedding and were official "bubble girls." They loved every minute of the ceremony!



Speaking of weddings, Andy and I celebrated our 10th anniversary with a little party at our house with our close friends and family.



We squeezed in some vacations..


...and some time around home with family and friends.






We rounded up the last weekend of the summer with lots of family time. We also, as promised, made our final visit to the Fair as a family, which always includes visiting the baby chicks.
..and a little crazy dancing at the Fair as well.


Labor Day also marks the beginning of the school year. With Libby heading off to kindergarten, it will be quite an emotional week at the King house. All my girls will be off to school, which leaves me with a very important question...
What do I want to be when I grow up?
Happy Labor Day!

No comments: