Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Say cheese

It was picture day at school today for the girls. And picture day at school means picture day at home, for me.

I'm trying to let go a little. And everyone knows, thats not an easy thing for me to do. Its all about baby steps. I decided to let them all pick out their own clothes for picture day. I could only overrule if the outfit was absolutely hideous. I won't name names but I had to overrule one outfit and the next outfit was much better. I should have taken a picture of the first outfit.

The true question is what will they look like when they actually get around to taking the picture. Libby should be early in the morning. Abby, on the other hand, was after lunch and recess last year so I'm thinking its even later this year. She has the least "mess-able" hair so we might be safe.

Hope you enjoy these pictures. When the real ones come back, we'll see if we enjoy those too!


1 comment:

Laura said...

so cute! I am sure they will come out great!